Add to cart
Product added to the basket
The stock is insufficient - units have been added to cart
Out of stock
Minimum purchase quantity
The minimum purchase quantity is not reached
|Restaurant les Tonneaux du Père Magloire : the Chef's kitchen secrets !|
|POACHED APPLES IN CIDER|
Serves 4 :
100 cl Père Magloire cider
100 cl apple juice
40 cl thick fresh cream
A few broken pistachio nuts
A coffee spoon of cinnamon
10 cl milk preserve (or milk caramel)
|1. Core the 4 apples without peeling them, then quarter. |
2. Bring the cider and apple juice flavoured with the cinnamon to the boil
3. Place all the apple quarters in the casserole. Cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes and baste from time to time until they are tender. Leave to cool in their syrup.
4. Beat the fresh cream until firm.
5. Arrange the apple quarters side by side on the four plates, and add the cream. Decorate with the biscuits and the pistachio nut crumbs. Add a little milk preserve (or milk caramel) to perfect the dish
|ICED NOUGAT WITH FLOWER HONEY|
Serves 4 :
|To decorate : |
Red fruit coulis
100 gr pistachio nuts
1. Beat the fresh cream to Chantilly
2. Add the honey, granulated sugar, vanilla flavoured sugar, the pistachio nuts, almonds and crumbled chocolate cream
3. To facilitate the turning out line a cake tin with film. Pour in the preparation and place in the freezer for about 24 hours.
4. Turn out, and serve either in slices or in balls.
5. Decorate with red fruit coulis and broken pistachio nuts
6. To perfect this experience accompany the dessert with a glass of Père Magloire Manzana Verde
| FONDUE OF MILK CARAMEL |
10 white grapes
10 green grapes
A few branches of mint
4 slices of brioche
40 cl of milk preserve (or milk caramel)
10 cl Père Magloire Apple Cream
|1. Wash, peel and cut the fruit into pieces. |
2. Carefully mix. Leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Heat the milk preserve in water bath. Pour into 4 small bowls; and maintain warm
4. Brown the brioche slices in the toaster (or in the oven)
5. Arrange the fruits in 4 dessert dishes, decorate with the mint branches. Serve the fruits accompanied by the fondue and the brioche slices.
Chef’s suggestion: The milk preserve can be flavoured with Père Magloire Apple Cream (Cream of Calvados).
Please enter the required fields!
En entrant sur ce site, le visiteur confirme avoir l’âge légal en vigueur dans son pays pour consulter ce site.
L'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé. A consommer avec modération.
In accessing this website, visitors acknowledge that they are legally considered to be of adult age in the country from which they are connected.